The Personalist Project Help
Formatting buttons for the main text:
- To format text: bold, italic, underline,
strike-through, subscript, and superscript.
- To insert a non-breaking space or a special character, such as —, &, or §.
- To turn paragraphs into lists or quotations.
- Turns selected text into a hyperlink.
- Select desired text and click the button
- In the dialog box add the url, and click insert
- The text is now a link (not functional until published)
- The eraser button clears all formatting from a selection.